Saturday, November 26, 2011

God is confused!!

The alarm was ringing.. It was a little cold. It was difficult to get up. After a long hard
work of creation I was resting. But the alarm was for the next task. Assigning the re-birth.

So let me check the list. Today, its the list of people who gave their life for
others. I had not planned for their death but they were interested in saving
the lives of people who were destined to die. So, now I have the duty of
giving rebirth to them.

Normally, I send them to the same place where they came from. So its the time now.

Let me go and meet their souls. Since they were good souls, I am going to
give them an option of which place to go.

"Hello All,
I appreciate you all as you gave up your life for someone else. So you can tell
which part of India you need to go. Do you want to go to "God's own country,
Kerala", or the "Paradise on Earth, Kashmir", or the place where you lost
your life or where you belonged, MUMBAI? Today, Indians are remembering
you and I want to give them back their Heroes. So, please tell me where do
you want to go?"

I was really surprised hearing their reply. "If it is India, we don't want to go
there, let it be any place. If it is a must that we have to get a rebirth, then
please let us go to any other country. We don't know how other countries are,
but we very well know how India is."

But this reply was not satisfactory for me. I had made the most beautiful
country, India, and now they are refusing to go to India. I wanted reasons.
I asked them to justify their demand.

The answers that I got really made me think about my decisions. I was
previously confused why people are suffering in India, but I think now
I got the answer for all my doubts.

Among the crowd, one took initiative and started his story.
"I Loved India more than anything. I had pledged all Indians as my
brothers and sisters and it was my responsibility to protect them.
When terrorists attacked Mumbai, my place, I could have hid somewhere
and saved my life, but I had other thoughts. I went and faced them and
I lost my life. But just when I was out of my body and I came out,
I understood that the bullet proof dress that I wore confidently and went
in front of terrorist were of low standard. Our corrupt politicians and
officials filled their pocket and supplied this to the police. And all this while, I convinced myself
thinking that our nation is a poor nation with 30 percent below poverty line.
So, its difficult to get proper bullet proofs and weapons.

I didn't have any other options other than shedding tears on the rest of lost
Indian lives that night. Just before entering heaven, I was happy to
get the news that one terrorist was killed and other was arrested. Good,
at least he would get the deserved punishment. But, it has been three years
now, he is under the most secure custody.

I believed that Indians have some courage and backbone when they caught
him. But now, seeing this, I just feel that if we go back, our lives would be
still a waste. We would again lose our life for no reason, for no use. Now
I feel how cheap our lives are in India. In the Indian heaven News Paper,
I could find corrupt politicians black money worth billions. In that billions,
ten percent would have been enough for buying proper weapons for police.

As I lost my life for such a country, I feel like I am a real fool who used think
about losing life for my country is pride. I pity the army jawans who lose
their lives in Kashmir for no reason. Even their lives are going in
vein. So, this is not just my wish, it is the wish of all of us who lost our life in
Mumbai attack saving Indians, that please don't send us back."

I didn't have anything much to say. As I mentioned before, they were not
destined to die then. It was Kasab, who had to die. His time was up on
2008, 26/11. But Indians are somehow protecting him. Now, even I can't
reach him in any ways as he is with that protection.

Hearing to this justification, I can't send them back to India. But, India was
my best creation. Now, none of the good creations of mine are willing to go
back to INDIA. Only corrupt politicians, or murderers, criminals, and that
too from all over the world want to go to India as they know that they
will have the best life in India. Not even a single good person who has come
doesn't want to go back.
I am really confused about what has to be done!! Will my best creation
be a place for criminals?? Only "I don't know who" knows!!

"Oh.. Why is this failure alarm ringing again? What happened? I had
assigned the task of taking lives to Yaman. Did he fail again? Let me go
and see.........

What is this? A resignation letter!!!"

"Forgive me God.. This is the nth time I am going to take life of Kasab.
But Indians have given him such a good security that even I cannot reach
there. I am resigning from my job. Please forgive me as I was not able to
finish the assigned task.

Yours Faithfully,
Yaman"

P.S: I had to write this as how a God thinks. I don't know if it is right or
wrong.If it was me who had lost my life in the Mumbai terror attack,
I would never feel proud ofloosing my life as it was real waste. Hope
at least now, there would be justice done to the souls of Hemant Karkare,
Vijay Salaskar and Ashok Kamte and many more Indians like this.

3 comments:

Shalu said...

gud!nicely written..do keep writing!:)

GhosH said...

Kollaam.. Nannayitunde...

Venkatesh said...

Nice One sir... keep it going...