Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Near Death Experience

I am hearing the sound of ambulance. I was sleeping and suddenly why this sound?
Let me just open my eyes and see.Oh. Its me inside the ambulance. I can see my body
there. Am I already dead? Or I am still living? They have oxygen mask still on my
face, so I guess I am still alive.

I don't want to die sooo soon. Hope I would reach hospital on time. There is huge traffic
here but I can see people making way for me. Good. Might be because of Ambulance sound.
I still have hopes. I know the way. It is tidel road now. So in another half an hour
maximum, I would be at Appolo. Don't know if I should be happy, but i have hopes.

I have reached the signal near IIT Madras. Why suddenly the traffic have stopped??
There is no way in which the vehicle can go now. What happend? I am loosing my life slowly.
Hope it will go off soon. None of the vehicle is moving. I do't think I can wait any
longer.

What is this? Am hearing some other noises similar to Ambulance. I think it is some
elected candidate going. I myself had given vote for him. Till now, other than corruption,
he has not done anything. Why are they blocking the road for him? There is nothing urgent
social service for him to do. He can slowly reach destination and do his corrupt social
service. Here I am dying. I think its almost over. The last think that I can see is my
elected candidates face. Everything went blank. I just wished if I had my last moments in
Kerala other than Chennai, I might be alive.

What is this?? Did I get a second chance? Am again in ambulance. I think God heard my
wish. I am in Kerala. I can see Malayalam sign board. I will live now. Its i almost
night 12. The roads are empty and only this ambulance. I am happy. I will reach hospital
very soon, and I will be fully alive. But what is this?? I can hear stones hitting the
ambulance. Poor driver stopped the vehicle and ran away. I don't know how it got over.
It was again blank. Nothing left. Just remembered someone saying, "Don't you know its
whole Kerala Bandh from tonight?? How can you take the vehicle out? Run or you also would
be in Ambulance".

I understood that it was in a much faster way I reached near God. That is why I guess it is
called God's own country.

Anyways, fate of an Indian is, whatever God wishes, your life would be decided by politicians
and political parties whom we elect to spend our money for their well being.

No comments: